Lavender is one of my favorites. It was something I actually thought I was sensitive too since I had some respiratory issues when I used the cleaning products that were lavender scented. I am so glad I gave it another shot because it is one that I use on a regular basis. It can be used for sleep problems and is also in the Serenity restful blend that I use daily for my sleep problems which is my favorite for sleep.
Lavender essential oil, with its light, floral and powdery aroma, is a universal oil that is great for almost everything. Lavender is a go-to in my house every single day. So, you can imagine my excitement over having the Lavender Touch Roller bottle, with the Lavender essential oil being pre-diluted, and blended in a roller bottle, for such an easy, convenient way to use this beautiful oil. We can enjoy the benefits of Lavender, with proper dilution, which makes it not only perfect for adults, but also totally ideal for children, and for individuals with sensitive skin.
Note: If you want to make your own roller bottle with dōTERRA lavender essential oil let me know and I can help you with that. These pre-made roller bottles are an awesome addition to your dōTERRA collection but you can make it yourself if you have a bottle of dōTERRA lavender essential oil. Making your own roller bottles can save you a little but the pre-mades are great for convenience when you need them.
Also watch for my virtual make and take classes.
About lavender essential oil
Whether you are looking to help reduce stress and anxious feelings, or for calming and more restful sleep, Lavender does not fail! Lavender is widely known for its calming and relaxing properties and its ability to soothe occasional skin irritations too. The dōTERRA Lavender Touch roller bottle combines Lavender essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil, to provide these same benefits to everyone, even individuals who have delicate or sensitive skin.
Keep Lavender Touch on hand to calm a restless child, to lessen the effects of minor skin irritations, or even to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and blemishes. dōTERRA Lavender Touch can be applied to the temples, the back of the neck, the bottoms of feet, or pulse points to experience its calming and grounding effects. It can also be applied directly to the skin in the area that needs it.
- Lavender helps to reduce stress and anxious feelings, and is often used for calming and improving the quality of your sleep, as well as the ease with which you can fall asleep. Two to three drops of lavender can be diluted with a carrier oil such as Fractionated Coconut oil and massaged into the feet. So this roller bottle is perfect since you have this beautiful oil diluted appropriately into a roller bottle, to be easily and conveniently rolled onto the feet and even down the spine
- Lavender can be added to a hot, relaxing bath, to help with anxious feelings, and to promote a more restful night’s sleep.
- You can add a few drops of Lavender to pillows and linens for a more restful night's sleep.
- Lavender can be used after spending time in the sun, for relief from bug bites, or relief from black and blue discoloration under the skin, as well as to beautify the skin, because of its soothing qualities for the skin.
- Lavender can be applied onto skin affected by bee stings, ant bites, mosquito bites or puffiness of the skin because of lavender's soothing qualities for the skin.
- Lavender can be used as an effective disinfectant for minor cuts and scrapes and can be applied neat to any bite or skin irritation, or to a cut or scrape.
- Lavender can be taken internally to reduce anxious feelings, by diluting one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid.
This month you can get a FREE 10 mL bottle of dōTERRA’s Lavender Touch Essential Oil by participating in the June dōTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program and placing an LRP order of 125 PV or greater, between June 1st and June 15th.